Thursday, April 02, 2009

The other day I was browsing the web for some plastics pollution information for a project I'm working on for the SF chapter of Surfrider.

Then I came across this article and it really shocked me. (http://killedbyplastic.blogspot.com/2008/01/greenpeace-article.html.) Its called Killed By Plastic and was written on Jan. 3rd, '09 by Green Peace. It pretty much sums up exactly why I am such a recycle fiend. Everyone is human and can't be a super recycler, but it is so important to try to do the little that we can. Just wanted to pass on some info so we can all understand why we should recycle (and compost).

For most of you, I am preaching to the choir, but I find it important to remind ourselves of why we take responsibility of our actions, and our trash. Since it does not only affect us but so many other animals on Earth. Happy recycling and have a great weekend!

Cheers,
Lotti

P.S. There is a graphic photo of a dead bird in the front, so if you're a little queasy with dead things, maybe you should keep a trashcan near by, or make sure you're near a bathroom...

No comments:

Post a Comment